Notifications
Clear all

Please help: weird tiny liquid filled pimples

MemberMember
(@chickbree123)

Posted : 10/16/2018 9:35 pm

B6FD24D9-B956-4E54-B346-540A9CC47265.thumb.jpeg.06988e7ba35ab7f65ccb00b750296267.jpegI have suffered from mild acne since I was a teenager, 1 or 2 break outs a week. I recently started using a new face wash with lactic acid and found every morning I was waking up to liquid filled bumps on my face (1 or 2) so I switched to there glycolic acid and glycolic acid scrub made for acne. Still getting liquid filled lumps (2 or 3 per day). I had super dry flaking skin on Sunday and had a hens party to attend so decided to scrub off the dead skin. Caused some damage but I feel that worst is the bumps now all over my face (photo attached). 

What can I do? This is the worst I™ve ever had. Majority are liquid filled but some are white heads. 

I don™t want to see my boyfriend like this. I™ve become so self conscious. 

MemberMember
(@mroilfactory)

Posted : 10/16/2018 10:10 pm

Those look like clogged pores. Perhaps try some salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide? Glycolic acid alone isn't a good treatment for acne because all it does is exfoliate the outer layer of your skin. You can use glycolic acid with other treatments but I wouldn't rely on it as the main part of your acne regimen. If you want good exfoliation at the surface AND beneath, try mandelic acid. It is an AWESOME acne treatment!