Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lalelu12345

Which method for icepick and boxcar

AFA66B1F-8461-44AE-8174-0B718506B7B0.jpeg.23be0350ba12f1d2ccf9b837a6345776.jpegB2C719AE-B9D8-4A52-9175-41AD12CC3982.thumb.jpeg.aa8e7ef94a372293ebe2dd15e28d39a6.jpeg616D0BE3-F96C-4CB5-9636-F66DC8053697.jpeg.ee42262aac022bd63d27aa4e0c11ce21.jpegHi everyone! 
I read half of the forum the whole weekend because I’m looking for a way to
remove my scars for years now. There is so much unbelievably great information here that I first would like to thank you all! But all this information made me unsecure as well, that’s why I’m posting my questions now : D
I’m pretty sure I got icepick scars and boxcar scars (I uploaded a few pictures, so you can see). I’m using a Dermaroller (1,5%) for about four months now (one time per month), but it didn’t change a lot I believe, because I don’t see any improvement at all. 
Thats why I thought about buying TCA to do the TCA Cross. I ordered 3 different TCA peelings through amazon, unfortunately none of them was active TCA. I think they sent me only water because it doesn’t do anything on the skin at all (and was supposed to be 100% tca). So my first problem is, that I don’t find any place to buy the TCA in Germany. I looked up MUAC, but the shipping costs are more expensive than the TCA itself (~26$). That seems a bit  inappropriate to me. 
1. So first of all I would like I know if there is any shop you can recommend to buy TCA in Germany or ship to germany for a reliable price
2. I didn’t get the exact difference between TCA peel and TCA cross. I know that last one is much more concentrated and only used in the middle of ONE scar. But what is better if one like I improve the scar tissue (like mine on the picture)? The peeling for the whole face or the cross method?
3. Is dermastamping better for my scars than dermarolling? I couldn’t find single needles unfortunately. 
4. All in all I would so so so much appreciate it if you could give me your suggestions about what kind of treatment you would do with my scars. As i do not have a lot of  money, treatments at the doctor are no option (besides we do not have any great dermatologists here anyway). so if you would recommend other treatments than dermarolling/stamping or tca, such as other peelings or retinol, please also let me know! 
If there are more pictures needed, I Will upload them!

I hope I will get some answers! Thank you much for your help 

Edited by Lalelu12345

@Lalelu12345 Hi there the pictures did not attach. There is another step, choose files, insert into post, draft and submit. I cannot give relevant information until I see the pictures to customize your solution. 

This is concerning your going on Amazon and just buying random TCA that is 100%. TCA quality varies and the average user should not be using 100%, they can seriously hurt them self. Even MUAC does not sell 100% because it's considered illegal. People have burnt their face badly with high tca % acid. Many companies give you auto part cleaner or other mixed ingredients. 

Please read the TCA guide,... first post in the scar treatment sub is the FAQ - goto the TCA section, click the mega link for peels and read. You can really hurt yourself again. Try ebay and Amazon. I cannot help you get a illegal item besides giving this info. It is illegal to purchase TCA in Germany, this is why people buy it online. 

Read the guide it clearly says what TCA cross and a peel is.

I cannot answer this question as there are no pictures included regarding the stamping.

Because of our recent endorsement by Dr Lim it is taking us longer to answer posts. Please be patient it may be 24 hrs.

BA

Hi @beautifulambition
thanks for your reply!!i tried to attach the files again, think it worked this time 
i read the TCA guide already, that’s why I purchased 100% TCA, to  mix it with water so the concentration is not that high. But after it didn’t do anything at all (at first I put it on a little spot on my leg with a toothpick) I put it on my foot purely (also with a toothpick) to test it, and I’m sure it’s nothing like TCA at all. 
i didn’t know TCA is illegal in germany, I won’t buy it at Amazon again because of my bad experience... thought that it is the same with ebay. I don’t want to buy “the bad stuff” and ruin my skin. I’m very very careful with products

I see small linear scars and some icepicks. TCA Cross is right for this.

You will need several sessions of cross. and several tca peels.

I think I know what's happen. I build in extreme caution in the guide, ... some people burn at low percentages. Nothing is happening as you need higher % of acid without all the water. 50% is what many people are doing at home, Dr's go much much higher. So before discounting what the Amazon stuff is try to dilute the acid less on a test spot. No drips or excess (very little is need, you must press harder into the icepick withot breaking skin, sand the toothpick to fit in if needed). For the linear scar some use a tiny stiff makeup brush. 

Also the body your trying it on is not the face. I want you to use acetone aka nail polish remover and clean the area first. You can pre-peel with  jessners or glycolic, etc to get penetration. I think what is happening is over dilution with water of week Acid from Amazon. Always test spot on one scar when trying a new %.

I believe there are many Drs who perform TCA cross in Germany as well in the big cities.

Regarding which acid to get, search Quadboy's old posts, he used a ebay brand from China (you have to be careful as you can get crap online), hence why I recommend MUAC. 

Dont do it, its a miracle that it wasnt active TCA, Here me out, dont do it, TCA at home its really dangerous your going to mess up your skin, and even worst if it is 100% way too strong.  
I had TCA done, i doesnt work it make them worst. 

On 16.10.2018 at 5:11 PM, beautifulambition said:

I see small linear scars and some icepicks. TCA Cross is right for this.

You will need several sessions of cross. and several tca peels.

I think I know what's happen. I build in extreme caution in the guide, ... some people burn at low percentages. Nothing is happening as you need higher % of acid without all the water. 50% is what many people are doing at home, Dr's go much much higher. So before discounting what the Amazon stuff is try to dilute the acid less on a test spot. No drips or excess (very little is need, you must press harder into the icepick withot breaking skin, sand the toothpick to fit in if needed). For the linear scar some use a tiny stiff makeup brush. 

Also the body your trying it on is not the face. I want you to use acetone aka nail polish remover and clean the area first. You can pre-peel with  jessners or glycolic, etc to get penetration. I think what is happening is over dilution with water of week Acid from Amazon. Always test spot on one scar when trying a new %.

I believe there are many Drs who perform TCA cross in Germany as well in the big cities.

Regarding which acid to get, search Quadboy's old posts, he used a ebay brand from China (you have to be careful as you can get crap online), hence why I recommend MUAC. 

Hey! Thanks or the answer! I ohne out hat i have exactly the same TCA that Oldboy has. 
So i tried it on two scars on my face as you described (the scars are on he sides of my forehead). I didn’t delute the 100% TCA at all and cleaned the area before. I waited until the scab of both fell off yesterday. So the thing is: I have he feeling that it didn’t do anything but widen the scar. Is this normal? I don’t feel like it’s less visible:(
so is here any other recommendation? I already thought about dermastamping those scars with vitamin c...

On 22.10.2018 at 1:22 AM, nickie115 said:

Dont do it, its a miracle that it wasnt active TCA, Here me out, dont do it, TCA at home its really dangerous your going to mess up your skin, and even worst if it is 100% way too strong.  
I had TCA done, i doesnt work it make them worst. 

Thanks for your concern! I just really want to get rid of the scars that I have and I don’t find anything else to use :(

Can anyone tell me how much time I’ll have to wait until I dermarolling after TCA cross? I thought about TCA peel (10-15%) for the whole face, too.. but so many people got pimples so I’m not sure if Microneedling wouldn’t be better?

Edited by Lalelu12345