Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I suffered for many years with really bad acne, i tried a couple of products, bactrim, aczone, benzoyl peroxide... All of this made my acne worse. I got tired and stopped using all products altogether, i started binge eating, gained weight and became suicidal. I could barely look at myself in the mirror. 
My marriage almost ended, because I neglected my husband and my kids, I was so selfish, so concerned about how I looked without thinking about the people who love even with my acne. 
I was depressed and with every treatment plan that did not work, my depression got worse. 

In a bid to save our marriage, my husband took i and our kids to dubai, that singular trip changed my life. I went to the mall with the kids and went to a store, at the counter while I was paying for the items we bought, the attendant spoke to me, she could see I was shy and wouldn't look at her directly in the face. She had such smooth skin, I'm sure the last time I had a face like that was probably 25years ago.
She asked me what treatment I was using for my skin and I told her nothing. She asked for my number, I wrote it for her and she wrote a Web address for me. She said, "try them, you'll love it". I thanked her, walked away and threw the paper containing the website into the trash, i wasn't about to waste any more time or money. 
I WAS DONE. tired of constantly wasting money on products that do not work or work for a while and then stop. 

I forgot about that encounter, until I got a whatsapp message a couple of days later;
"Hello, were you able to buy it easily" 
I asked to know who this was and she told me, she was the attendant at the mall. 
I told her no, that I don't want to waste any more money. 
She just said "Hmmmm" and proceeded to send me about 5 pictures of her when she had really bad acne, her face was worse than mine, she had really bad acne. It seemed like it was two different people. Immediately I told her to send me the link again so I could place an order. 
Needless to say, this was the best decision I ever made. 
Its been 3 months and every day, I can feel and see my skin getting better. 
God bless my husband for not giving up on me. 
God bless Amalia for introducing me to Stacea products. 

To everyone suffering from acne and feeling depressed, do your research, there are products all over the world that can help you heal your skin. Don't give up hope. Stop feeling depressed. 
If you need help with natural products, I can help you, just send me a message 

53 minutes ago, MrBakery said:

no thanks. spam bot

How do you mean Spam bot. Because I posted a true story.

I am a real person just as you are... And trying to diminish my experience with that line is not going to work. Take your negativity elsewhere. 

your thread reads like an advert for " Stacea products" and then you ask people to contact you.

if your not trying to sell products, thats good and  i apologize. 

there is too many fake accounts trying to rip off acne.org members.

On 09/10/2018 at 2:10 AM, MrBakery said:

your thread reads like an advert for " Stacea products" and then you ask people to contact you.

if your not trying to sell products, thats good and  i apologize. 

there is too many fake accounts trying to rip off acne.org members.

I am also suffering from acne, talking about my experience and what worked for me is what I did... Not trying to sell anything. I don't work for them. Just stating what worked for me.