Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lelo123

Bumps in my nose

Hello, I’m new here and I just wanted to get some advice I been having this bumps in my nose for 2 years now and I don’t know what to do, I went to hospital and they say that it wasn’t acne scars and they gave me benzoyl peroxide, it hasn’t work, this bumps have ruined my life C7CC929A-388C-4957-B5DE-28CBBC5442DC.thumb.jpeg.7dc7077b9635c977f7f22f6e5a3e0e31.jpeg

Hi, so sorry about this. Please go buy [Stacea] products. They helped with my acne and helped my husband with bumps 

Edited by Control Panel
Replaced unnecessary link with company name

9 hours ago, Lelo123 said:

Hello, I’m new here and I just wanted to get some advice I been having this bumps in my nose for 2 years now and I don’t know what to do, I went to hospital and they say that it wasn’t acne scars and they gave me benzoyl peroxide, it hasn’t work, this bumps have ruined my life C7CC929A-388C-4957-B5DE-28CBBC5442DC.thumb.jpeg.7dc7077b9635c977f7f22f6e5a3e0e31.jpeg

im not a doctor but if you have had these bumps for upto 2 years, its probably not standard acne but something like folliculitis?

do a google search on folliculitis and how to treat it

I don’t think it’s folliculitis even if it is what action should I take, at home I got a few stuff like the benzoyl peroxide and differin gel. 

your need to do some research to find out what you have. 

but benzoyl peroxide and differin gel will not cure folliculitis.  

do a google/youtube search