Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Derp6

Witch Hazel And CBD Toner?

Hey all, I've been suffering from acne for a looooong time. I am pretty sure the cause of my acne has something to do with food, digestion, gut issues, etc, and I have been trying to fix these things (unsuccessfully lol).

Anyway, I've heard a lot of people talking about "witch hazel", and tbh I'm still not really sure what the heck witch hazel actually is...

I also live in New York state now where "CBD oil", yes extracted from marijuana, is legal to sell all over the place! I did some quick googling to see whether it would be good for my skin and didn't see any horror stories so I went for it!

I filled half a shot glass with witch hazel and added about 3 drops of CBD (250mL strength if that means anything to anyone). I washed my face in the morning, put on some light regular moisturizing lotion, waited a few minutes for it to dry, and then took a cotton ball soaked in the CBD / witch hazel and dabbed it all over my face and neck. 

I have to say now, a few hours later my face looks pretty good. No new pimples, the redness of my scars has gone down, and the one that I thought was forming last night (after I had cheese and this weird marinated steak!) seems to have totally disappeared!

So, is this just coincidence, or did I  stumble upon something really awesome? Has anyone else had luck with a witch hazel + cbd oil toner?

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes