Applying makeup in ...

Notifications
Clear all

Applying makeup in morning after regimen

MemberMember
(@bandogge94)

Posted : 10/04/2018 9:00 am

Hi there! I have been researching and want to try the regimen again. I tried it a few years ago but couldnt do it persistently day and night due to work hours, so I stopped. Now Im on a better schedule and can wash my face morning and night.

I just have a question for those who wear foundation during the day, I use a powder foundation and am just wondering if it will look flaky with the benzoyl peroxide underneath it all day? I currently only apply bp at night so Im not familiar with how it looks on my face during the day. Im hoping the moisturizer will keep it from looking dry.

After 11 years of dealing with moderate acne and so much trial and error Im hoping this can be it for me....

Any advice on using the regimen with foundation is appreciated!

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 10/05/2018 1:57 pm

Hi bandogge94,

You may certainly use foundation on top of the Acne.org Regimen products however you have to make sure that your skin is moisturized to avoid your skin from flaking.

For more tips on using makeup with The Regimen, please visit https://www.acne.org/makeup-acne.html

MemberMember
(@klessard)

Posted : 10/07/2018 4:17 pm

Makeup is definitely possible! Just make sure to moisturize and use a primer before.