Notifications
Clear all

Nose cysts. Help!

MemberMember
(@helpmewithmyinsaneacnee)

Posted : 09/28/2018 10:40 pm

Ever since summer of 2018 started, I started getting nose cysts!! My acne isnt usually that bad (except for small pimples on forehead or just random regular pimples that are tiny). I popped 1 on purpose, not knowing what it was. Then, I remember using the apricot scrub and punctured a lot of the cyst, causing a scar. I stopped using any scrubs. As soon as school, started, my nose cysts got worst. I currently have 3 right now. 1 is budging and its huge! The 2other ones are small red irritated bumps. Please help! As a teenager, I get really insecure about walking around school looking like Ruldoph. We cant afford a dermatologist so I want home remedies or medications. The cysts usually last up to 3 weeks to a month even!! And they dont really go away unless I pop it. And I dont want to do that.

MemberMember
(@silavana)

Posted : 10/01/2018 2:33 pm

Here are a few things you can do:

• Apply tea tree oil directly to the cyst two or three times a day
  • Apply apple cider vinegar to the cysts twice a day. Be careful if you have sensitive skin and dilute the ACV with a little water.
  • Massage a few drops of castor oil directly on the cyst. Soak a cotton cloth in warm water and place it on the cysts for 10-15 minutes. Do this twice a day.
  • Apply witch hazel to cysts 3-4 times a day.

Don't do them all at once, though, or you won't know which one it was that worked. And they are intense, so you don't want to irritate your skin further.

Good Luck.

MemberMember
(@flyrice)

Posted : 10/09/2018 6:26 pm

Based off personal experience, nose cysts/acne are the hardest to control, since the nose is a very oily location on the face. Popping/Puncturing is probably of the worst ways to combat the situation. short term it may work, but long term there will be a scar that will be there for quite some time. I recommend to wait it out, and not to mess with it, maybe put a little bit of ointment on it. I know it will be very hard, but waiting it out will reap its benefits in the long run.