Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GuardedlyOptimistic

Taking Motto Suggestions from Taners

Hi Guys,

So, one of the fellow Taners suggested that we should have a motto. You know, something that says we're fighting this disease and we're here for each other.

I suggest:

You ain't gonna get me down. I'm going to turn around that frown. I'm freakin hot, and acne, you can go to hell. Taners unite.

LOL, ok, that doesn't rhyme at all and it's 2 AM and I can't think anymore. Does anyone have any more articulate suggestions?

This should be fun.

redface.gif

oo..ooo...how about "Kawabunga Taner Dudes". eusa_wall.gif This isn't easy you know? LOL.

lol.gif I should have been here this morning with my insomnia due to the steroids kicking in. However, I was listening to the Chemical Brothers mix of the words from Fight Club and the one thing that stuck with me was Brad Pitt saying "deliver me from clear skin and perfect teeth." Could I honestly ask to be delivered from the clear skin I don't have?!? How about "Deliver Me Clear Skin and Perfect Teeth."

(Actually, my teeth are really in good shape. I'm twenty-seven without one cavity and never had a need from braces. But still, it just sounds better to add the bit about teeth - - doesn't it?) lol.gif

"Fellow Taners on your feet, acne we will soon defeat. Through the ups and downs we won't give up the fight, come on Taners lets Unite!"

I want all of this on a white t-shirt even if it is December. I'm certain if I advertised the fact, I would know a lot more people who are making the journey as well.

Go Team Go!!!

Oh my gosh, you guys are so cute!!! I'm glad my idea took off. Nice work! They are all so funny, I like TMLGirl's, LOL.

I love you guys, everytime I feel bummed out I just come to this forum and someone cheers me up smile.gif

Mae

"he who knows others is wise

he who knows himself is enlightened

he who overcomes others has physical strength

he who overcomes himself is strong"

lao-tzu

got that from philosophy class

Hi, It's looking pretty good. I have some redness left. But, nothing too bad smile.gif

It's weird though. Sometimes the scars look worse. It depends on the day. I don't understand that. But, they have improved greatly smile.gif