Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Elsa has just conducted a science experiment with her mother, Iris. First it started off with Iris walking sluggishly around the house dragging her feet like a gimp. She then proceeded to touch Elsa*'s mouth which the electrons began to flow like the mississippi river which then popped her zit and raised the white pus into her skin.

hip hip hooray for science experiments at elsa's house.

well, if the quantum threois is correct, you have a vaild hypotheis and i will conduct a test on the matter right away! HEAHEAHEAHEA! *snot* idea.gifidea.gifidea.gifidea.gifidea.gifidea.gifidea.gifidea.gif

lat night i took my last pill of accuatane and that happened and this morning i got a brand new zit on mt forehead sad.gif

why me.

lat night i took my last pill of accuatane and that happened and this morning i got a brand new zit on mt forehead sad.gif

why me.

you should pretty much stop getting them now that you've taken the last pill E. I think as long as its in your system it will keep working...and after that its clear skys and long blissfull roads ahead!!!

por supuesto!!

and its only one right? biggrin.gif

soon they stop for good. and if they come back...its nuttin like how it was before. no worries!!!

i always wondered if mine ever came back real strong if i could go on low doeses again or something. but accutane did weird things to me, i dont heal too well anymore, and i scar easier now...blah. i dont think it will though, its been like 3 years since i got off of it!

oh it will stay like that for a while E, mine did at least, and they still do...its the damn red marks now aaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!