Notifications
Clear all

Cost of acne scar treatment for only 1-2 small scars

MemberMember
(@jack13)

Posted : 09/23/2018 10:23 am

Hi :)
I want yo treat 2 minor scars i have on both of my cheeks.
I read online that the cost of treating acne scars is very high and almost every treatment (of a professional dermatologist) ends up with thousands of dollars.
does anyone has an experience or know if I'll treat only 2 small not too deep scars it will effect dramatically on the price?
Is it possible I'll be able to treat them with the budget of 200-500$?

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 09/24/2018 12:21 pm

@jack13Two scars do not need to be thousands of Dollars. We treat when we have time and money to do so. The body is very slow to heal. IT depends on the kind of scars to advise you with different options. Please give me more info on where they are located and what type. See the FAQ - top post to better answer this.
Cost varies by location and what is done.
BA

MemberMember
(@jack13)

Posted : 09/24/2018 2:50 pm

2 not to big or deep rolling scars on both cheeks.

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 09/25/2018 8:25 pm

@jack13Ok. ... you most likely need subcision. That is not that expensive. Do one a year. At home you can derminator or dermastamp them. You might need to do Chinesecupping at home as you cannot afford filler after subcsion, depending on the depth. PEels alternating with the microneeling at home are affordable.

Or you can save up over many months for some filler.

BA
MemberMember
(@jack13)

Posted : 09/25/2018 10:42 pm

2 hours ago, beautifulambition said:
@jack13Ok. ... you most likely need subcision. That is not that expensive. Do one a year. At home you can derminator or dermastamp them. You might need to do Chinesecupping at home as you cannot afford filler after subcsion, depending on the depth. PEels alternating with the microneeling at home are affordable.

Or you can save up over many months for some filler.

BA

Thanks.
i want a perminan solution therefore fillers are not an option.