Notifications
Clear all

Acne.org AHA 10% Red Marks and Hyperpigmentation

MemberMember
(@drew1)

Posted : 09/22/2018 8:40 pm

Has anyone here used this product and if so, does it work for clearing red marks from acne and hyperpigmentation?

I use alpha hydrox souffle 12% a while back and i recalled it did help with red marks but it took a long time. Other issue is they no longer make this product anymore. I checked amazon and alpha hydrox apparently made similar products with 10 and 12% aha but reviews say formula has changed and either doesn't work or not as effective.

Can someone who used acne.org aha 10% give review on this? I use cetaphil cleanser for cleaning face. I use this cream called acnomel which has sulfur which seem to work with acne pretty well. I don't use bp anymore. Thus could i use the acne.org aha 10% like that with just cleanser and then it? Or do i need moisturizer as well. Do you apply it only at night? I have lot of red marks and want to know best aha lotion.

MemberMember
(@millermiles)

Posted : 01/05/2019 11:00 am

I have the acne.org Aha, I use it on my shoulders and back and it helps to exfoliate that area and keep it clear. Unfortunately,I cant say the same for my face, I tried it there and it just irritated me and didnt help to prevent spots at all. It seems to improve cell turnover from recent acne, and improves healing time,but Im not sure about established red marks though. Good luck.

Sorry I forgot to say, if you are wanting to use an AHA I would recommend this one as it in non comedogenic.