Notifications
Clear all

Acne.org AHA 10% Red Marks and Hyperpigmentation

MemberMember
(@drew1)

Posted : 09/22/2018 8:37 pm

Has anyone here used this product and if so, does it work for clearing red marks from acne and hyperpigmentation?

I use alph hydrox souffle 12% a while back and i recalled it did help with red marks but it took a long time. Other issue is they no longer make this product anymore. I checked amazon and alpha hydrox apparently made similar products with 10 and 12% aha but reviews say formula has changed and either doesn't work or not as effective.

Can someone who used acne.org aha 10% give review on this? I use cetaphil cleanser for cleaning face. I use this cream called acnomel which has sulfur which seem to work with acne pretty well. I don't use bp anymore. Thus could i use the acne.org aha 10% like that with just cleanser and then it? Or do i need moisturizer as well. Do you apply it only at night? I have lot of red marks and want to know best aha lotion.

MemberMember
(@usama)

Posted : 09/23/2018 4:52 pm

No lotions or anything works only time for the red acne marks, i had alot on my cheeks only rf microneedling with prp, ipl and red light therapy worked.