Acne.org Community
Sign in to Follow  
dhwanishah

Buy accutane without prescription

My derm prescribed me only 40 days of accutane but i think i need more amount of accutane to achieve a clear skin. So i am thinking to buy accutane without prescription. Is that okay?

First of all, how would you get Accutane without a prescription and how would you know it was actually what it purported to be? Even a completely above board prescription of Accutane is a bit risky, so seeking out a potential black market fake is taking your life in your hands.
Anyway, like many prescription medications, the form of vitamin A that was known as Accurane can have very nasty side effects. This is why it’s important to be monitored by your prescribing doctor while taking it. Women of child-bearing potential, for instance, are required to be on two different forms of birth control while taking Accutane because of the risk of serious birth defects or miscarriages is so high. Even if pregnancy isn’t an issue, Accutane has been known to induce diseases/dangerous symptoms in patients that they’d never experienced before taking the medication. You could develop pancreatitis or maybe wind up killing yourself  (recurring suicidal thoughts is a known side effect).

In short, my opinion is obviously that NO, it is not okay to take isotretinoin without a prescription and medical monitoring.

NO! It’s strong stuff, and needs to be monitored closely. Please don’t buy it without prescription..!