Regimen stopped wor...

Notifications
Clear all

Regimen stopped working after 2- 3 years

MemberMember
(@natalielucy27)

Posted : 09/18/2018 5:50 am

Hi guys

I started the regimen nearly 3 years ago I had really bad skin that came out of nowhere all over my cheeks and chin it Took almost 9 months but I was completely clear didnt get any spots and hardly wore make up.

I still used the regimen but ran out for a while so didnt use for about 6 months but stayed clear. I then started getting a few spots here and there so started it again about a year ago.

I now keep getting spots on my chin mainly my right side they clear up really quickly but come back again I may have a few days complexly clear but always get another spot In few days. My cheeks and forehead are completely clear my forehead always has been. I am worried as when it started to get bad it started with the chin and then went to the cheeks.

Has the regimen stopped working? Do I need to use more BP? Ive only ever used a pea size amount and it got me clear when I tried using more I broke out before. I use cetaphil cleanser and simple moisturiser I only moisturise in the morning and this routine is what got me clear to start with.

I have noticed the i have a off day and forget I cleanse or use the treatment I will break out but I have not done that in the last few week.

Any advice. Pls ??

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 09/21/2018 2:54 pm

HiNatalielucy27,

The Regimen products are clinically proven and they will work to clear your acne. Make sure of two things:

1. You are using only Acne.org Regimen products on your face and nothing else.
2. You are using the Acne.org Regimen products exactly as directed.

If you do both 1 and 2 you will have completely clear, radiant healthy looking skin. Guaranteed.

Many people are making common mistakes. Take thisquestionnaireto be sure you're on track just right:

http://www.acne.org/regimen-help.html#questionaire

MemberMember
(@klessard)

Posted : 10/07/2018 4:20 pm

Id like to point out that its NOT guaranteed - I followed the system and tips religiously for 4 months and my acne didnt ever get better. I did find something that works now, but please dont make false guarantees or promises. I wholeheartedly believe it works for a lot of people - but not everybody.