Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
woofman81

Just wanted to introduce myself, i'm a newbie!

hey woof,um why are u wearing no shirt in ur avatar???hmmm ur trying to impress the ladies eusa_dance.gif well its not gonna work coz im the king in here and all the ladies love me,so bring it razz.gif besides tht wecome eusa_clap.gif

hey woof,um why are u wearing no shirt in ur avatar???hmmm ur trying to impress the ladies eusa_dance.gif well its not gonna work coz im the king in here and all the ladies love me,so bring it razz.gif besides tht wecome eusa_clap.gif

hahahahahahah woof eusa_naughty.gif me and my chucky dolls arent very happy mad.gif we like our royal status and noones gonna take us down eusa_snooty.gif bring it evil.gif

Well, what happened was, I was leaving a party with these two guys(both underage) and the guy that was driving got pulled over. He got a DUI, the passenger got an M.I.P. and I got the furnishing to minors ticket. After that though, it sobered me up and when I got back to where I was staying I called my ex girlfriend and complained to her for about 2 hours wink.gif The ex's gotta be good for something right? Besides the obvious booty call.

k woofman ill take over from here... ELSAAAAAAAAAAAAA BING BING WHAT THE HELL IS UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

i say donate to the ailsa fund, help her pay her phone bill so she can talk to me sad.gif

you're way ahead of yourselfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

debit is next month, duh then comes the late night shopping sprees yo with my hard earned money.

where's my proper hi? hi wub.gif

Jeez, I know I've been gone for awhile, but I didn't think acne.org would turn into such a flirt-scape in my absence!

Cool thread, though. Welcome, woof.