Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
woofman81

Just wanted to introduce myself, i'm a newbie!

Hey guys and gals,

I'm a 22 year old college student. I've had acne since I was in my early teens. I've been through 3 courses of accutane and am currently on antibiotics. I just wanted to add this thread so people know they are not alone. It seems like sometimes I'm the only one suffering from the psychological effects of acne. Reading threads in here though is great to understand that other people too go through the same things I do. Anyways, just wanted to say hi to everyone and feel free to ask me any questions. Oh by the way, its great to notice that there are lots of attractive people on these boards.

Guest Shjaker

Hullo 'woofman' >.>

Yeah, it is a comforting thought knowing you aren't alone. smile.gif Even if that does seem semi-selfish in a way. I guess a better way to phrase it would be: It's nice to know people understand. ^_^ Yeah that's the one..

Anyway, welcome eusa_dance.gif Go on my regiblahblah (yeah I cant spell it >.>)

Oh trust me, I've already been in this site for the past hour or so. It is very addicting. It's great though to get so much information and be better informed of our problem.

Guest Shjaker

And woof I just had to comment on your pic, without sounding too Out-There >.> :

YOWZA!!! O.O wub.gif

Guest Shjaker
We all pretty much just sit here and click the refresh button  lol.gif

Also to guys and gals, my name on this is the same for aim. So if anyone ever wants to say hi, feel free to, im a nice guy i swear.

mrreeow-yes i've taken accutane 3 times, probably will eventually take a 4th. I've taken a million other things like everyone on these boards have, but they only work very tempory, accutane has been the only thing to clear me fully. I'm usually totally clear for months too after Im off accutane, than slowly it comes back. sad.gif

P.S. Mrreeow and Turtle, you girls are funny, I've read some of your posts.

mrreeow-yes i've taken accutane 3 times, probably will eventually take a 4th. I've taken a million other things like everyone on these boards have, but they only work very tempory, accutane has been the only thing to clear me fully. I'm usually totally clear for months too after Im off accutane, than slowly it comes back. sad.gif

P.S. Mrreeow and Turtle, you girls are funny, I've read some of your posts.

lol it's okay! i went out last night and got way too wasted in an hour. damn my friends and the fact that they work at the bars. evil.gif

and the fact that i'm an alcoholic... eusa_doh.gif

mrrreow-are you currently in finals week? I just got done last wednesday. So my buddies and I went out wednesday night, thursday night, friday night, and saturday night to celebrate. That many nights of getting drunk did the best of me. By sunday my skin was looking bad too. So im taking a break till this friday.

Elsa-I'm sorry, they say that 70 percent of people will stay clear after accutane, im unfortunately one of the 30 percent people that didnt. So dont give up hope yet. Hopefully your in the 70 percent category.