Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jeffrey

New girlfriend, new acne

I have a new girlfriend and now my skin has started breaking out like mad around my mouth... and new pimples keep forming. My skin had been clear for months. sad.gif

I remember hearing from "Dr. Drew" on the radio that having a new girlfriend can actually make a man's testosterone levels increase slightly. So, I was wondering if the breakouts could be the result of hormonal changes. Has anyone else heard about this or experienced something similar?

Also, it's only around my mouth. Could kissing have an effect? I actually had a few pimples around my mouth pop open while kissing, because we were pressing our lips together so hard. She didn't seem to be grossed out by it. Maybe she didn't notice.

trust me a if a girl likes u she wont give a damn about the acne.....but if thats true....then wouldnt that mean the lower the testosterone the less pimples u get....then licorice would be the cure for that

I've had the problem with pimples around the mouth when having a girlfriend, and yes it is caused from kissing, which causes irritation around the mouth helping to cause pimples. No big deal, just get rid of them asap or no more kissing! razz.gif

how about all the damn stress having a gf causes....do this do that, spend all this money..when shes whines and complains..can go out with the boys..can't get drunk..time of the month..makes me wish i was in a different time zone..holy $hit...no wonder i have acne..

how about all the damn stress having a gf causes....do this do that, spend all this money..when shes whines and complains..can go out with the boys..can't get drunk..time of the month..makes me wish i was in a different time zone..holy $hit...no wonder i have acne..

guys u are toatally wrong. having a girlfriend means more MIND of acne means more acne pissing off when u dont worry about it or look in the mirror every 10 min it clears up so quick

its just how it is. some people have had BAD back acne and it has cleared without them even knowing they had it

kissing is a major factor, it has happened to me in the past, allthough it has not happened to me in YEARS, but thats largly due to if i do have a gf, i dont kiss much, i do, but i dont overdue it and im not all lovy dovy and if she wants to be, it really has to be a special moment, not all the time, if she is the type that allways wants to kiss and bla bla soo happy lets do it everywhere all the time, i usually eather put her in her place or i dump her... i know... lol im a bad guy:)

OK IM NOT SAYIN ANY THING BUT WHEN U START GETTING SEXUALLY ACTIVE ARE JUST MAKING OUT OR SOMETHIN SUCH AS THAT LOL UR HORMONS BEGAIN TO ACT UP WITCH CAUSES ACNE JUST ADD SOMETHIN A LITTLE STRONGER FOR UR PIMPLES SOMETHN OVER THE COUNTER PROBALLY JUST WHEN YOUR GOIN OUT WITH HER

I have a new girlfriend and now my skin has started breaking out like mad around my mouth... and new pimples keep forming.  My skin had been clear for months. sad.gif

I remember hearing from "Dr. Drew" on the radio that having a new girlfriend can actually make a man's testosterone levels increase slightly.  So, I was wondering if the breakouts could be the result of hormonal changes.  Has anyone else heard about this or experienced something similar?

Also, it's only around my mouth.  Could kissing have an effect?  I actually had a few pimples around my mouth pop open while kissing, because we were pressing our lips together so hard.  She didn't seem to be grossed out by it.  Maybe she didn't notice.

A pimple or two on your face isn't bad...

what if you get in the mood.. off comes her shirt, then her bra, then she takes off your shirt, and of course every girl wants to touch ... thank god i took accutane, and my back is clear as can be... yes! touch all you want!

put on some funky lip balm that tastes bad, and she wont want to kiss you as much if it really bothers ya :>