Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

OK, reading most topics, i understand that it takes 4-6 months for red marks to fade,

but what i want to know is, does every spot leave a red mark behind? and does every red mark take 4-6 months to fade?

Thanks

Matt

(also have been on accutane since October 5th, have taken pics on my phone but cant send them to e-mail,

hopefully ill get that sorted and will post a "journal" in the pictures section)

OK, reading most topics, i understand that it takes 4-6 months for red marks to fade,

but what i want to know is, does every spot leave a red mark behind? and does every red mark take 4-6 months to fade?

Thanks

Matt

(also have been on accutane since October 5th, have taken pics on my phone but cant send them to e-mail,

hopefully ill get that sorted and will post a "journal" in the pictures section)

in my experience every single spot left a mark cry.gif , i have been using a fade cream to help them fade and they have gone down a lot, i think they would have taken a lot longer otherwise (its been over a year since i first got the marks)

Guest OnlyJoe

every spot leaves a mark when on minocycline that much is sure sad.gif

Depends on the person.

I have light acne, but unfortunately, I have a very fair skin tone, so prety much all inflamations leave a mark.

I been on accutane 6 months I don't get acne anymore I had very bad red marks and swallow scarrings they look so much better now but still there and do sometime look bad as before at times! I think if is kind of bad it will take year and a half to fade or more.... Im sorry My red marks are just stubborn.