Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Anyways, I got a big flare up and I got a few zits on my face. In that morning I just pop a few so, it won't look too terrible, Anyways, Everything was going fine and this lady just approach to me and said "oh, what do you use in your acne?" and then she started to babble about don't eat this don't eat that...It was very embarrasing. I just felt like I was in a spot. I felt embarrass *spell check...

Then, she said that she was like me. That she didn't go out much and she felt ugly. Once that bitch said that, I started to cry....

She totally made me felt like shit.

I'm sorry guys but, when you have your period and if you have a major breakout those two elements could put you in a major breakdown.

Anyways, she was saying save 1000 bucks to go phycian and I said I've told her that I'm not rich. And I know for sure I can't save enought for that. I can't for personal reasons. She gave me her phone number. I left, at church really sad. I felt stupid. I should just told her off. I mean, you can't just go up to a person and tell them stuff. I don't even know her. I just think she should of done it in a different way.

After that, I decided to called her. I'm a nice person I really don't like to insult people but, I decided to talk to her. I told her my situation. And I told her thanks for your concern. And she was saying the reason I get acne is because of my diet. How the hell does she knows about what I eat? I eat pretty healthy. But, the bad part I break out when I have my period. Don't know why but, that's how my body is. I just think is not what you eat. Is how your body is. My body is different than her. DUH..of course it is. But, I just think I should of be more confidence and just told her that her mentality about acne it's just wrong.

In the past few months I have been feeling a little depress. The thing that ticks me off is that she believes eating chocolate makes you have acne...

I think this woman doesn't know what's she's talking about. She's just naive about acne.

I'm sorry guys I just needed to take this off out of my chest...

Right now I feel much better. I'm exercising, drinking lots of water doing my regimen and next time I see that bitch I should tell her that she's not helping at all. She should just shut her mouth. That's the type of helping she would give me....

That's all...

Awww, I'm sorry Claud.

It's that time of the month for me as well..... in addition, I have finals and I'm stressing out big time..... not eating right...... not sleeping right.....

I broke out as a result.

Don't feel too bad hon.

Some people are just very ignorant.

I know it's difficult to do, but try and ignore them.

They arn't worth the trouble!

what a bitch! razz.gif don't give a f*ck about what others think... only listen to your loved ones! some people are just jealous or want to make people feel bad to make them feel better.. it's hard, but just ignore stupid people.

yea its all good Claud...things will brighten up here real soon. I got my finals right now too, but I snowboard every single day to blow of the steam and free myself from all the constraints and barriers that clog the roadways of my life. God it helps soooooo much too. Plus its excercise, yeah!!!

The best thing to do in situations like that is to do your best to hold in your anger and be the bigger person. Agree with their "cures" and end the conversation as quickly as possible. They, most likely, have no idea of what hell you ( and the rest of us ) go through every day dealing with this plague. They just like to think that they helped someone without realizing that they made you feel worse. Unless you think it is done intentionally to make fun of you, I would say you did the right thing. I guess in their own screwed up way they were trying to help. You and I and everyone else on this board understands otherwise. It's not help, it's a reminder. One that we don't need. I've seen your pics and you look adorable if you don't mind my saying. You have a shy, angelic smile and I would hope that everyone else that saw you that day noticed that first. eusa_angel.gif

Right now I feel much better. I'm exercising, drinking lots of water doing my regimen and next time I see that bitch I should tell her that she's not helping at all. She should just shut her mouth. That's the type of helping she would give me....

That's all...

eusa_clap.gif