Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ringledman

Famous People who don't care about acne

There is this comedian guy on UK TV called Rob Brydon with bad scarring but he dos'nt seem to give a **** about it.

Granted he is about 40, but I hope to be like that in a few years. Anyone know of any others? Do you reckon when you hit mid age and your not getting acne you just think **** it, there's more to worry about than a bit of scarring?

lol shit man, Brad Pitt has some pretty bad scarring. Watch Seven, and you'll see it. Laurence Fishburne's is off the hook (morpheus from the Matrix) and Keanu(?) Reeves has some too......there's a lot of others too, I just don't know their names.

and tommy lee jones... the list goes on and on

they only have the scars now but Im sure that affected their lives alot at some point and now they just have to make peace with it.

notice how these are all men doubt.gif...hollywood expects women with acne/scars/flaws are to be always covered in makeup of some sort...

notice how these are all men doubt.gif...hollywood expects women with acne/scars/flaws are to be always covered in makeup of some sort...

yes thank you eusa_clap.gif  eusa_clap.gif  eusa_clap.gif

i was just going to say that until i saw what u posted.

like for a man its considered rugged and sexy, but a woman would not be considered more attractive to have acne scarring. im not really sure it has to be that way eusa_think.gif

Once at a debate tournament I met a kid who was just absolutely covered in nodular cystic acne, but he was the coolest bad ass I have ever met. He didn't give a flip about people starring at him. He was a pretty good debater too...good thing I didn't have to go against him. He was a "master debater!" LOL

Charlie Sheen has scarring.If you look at the DVD cover of his cult classic 80's flick THE WRAITH you will see it.Edward James Olmos, Mel Gibson,James Woods,I think Jet Li has some scarring too.

Guest OnlyJoe

Hell, just look at one of the album covers for the jimmy hendrix experience they all got pretty bad skin.

At some point they had "full blown" acne. No big deal.

Regarding men in Hollywood, I think it is because men are hunters by nature so they are expected to have a scar or two lol.

Guest OnlyJoe

How do you know these people arent bothered about it?

Guest OnlyJoe
It doesnt affect some people like it affects others. for women i think Tina Fay(SNL) might have some...but she's still pretty.

There is this comedian guy on UK TV called Rob Brydon with bad scarring but he dos'nt seem to give a **** about it.

Granted he is about 40, but I hope to be like that in a few years. Anyone know of any others? Do you reckon when you hit mid age and your not getting acne you just think **** it, there's more to worry about than a bit of scarring?

lol....i look at your sig nick and all I think about is the cookie monster saying "Bitch, does it LOOK like I'm gonna be nice?? GIVE ME THE COOKIES"