Notifications
Clear all

Acne Scars

MemberMember
(@kuts45)

Posted : 09/06/2018 2:39 am

Hey everyone just wanted to let you know that I've had good results with treating my indented acne scars using the foreo mini luna 2. I am in NO way a spokesman or advertiser, just want to help people.

I've been using this device for about 8 months now and I've seen much improvement. My routine is to use lukewarm water on my face, apply cetaphil gentle cleanser (or whatever cleanser works best for you), and then exfoliate each region of my face for ~10 seconds using the foreo mini Luna 2. I then rinse off the cleanser with lukewarm water and apply my moisturizer cetaphil moisturizing lotion. I try to do this at night 3-4 times a week.

I have sensitive skin and this method works for me. Unfortunately I do not have before and after pics. But this method has definitely produced results for me. I believe the foreo basically acts as both an exfoliator and gentle microdermabrasion tool and helps speed up the healing process. Like all products you won't see results overnight but you should start to see and feel healthier skin in a few weeks.