Notifications
Clear all

Constant acne, should I try RoAccutane?

MemberMember
(@dyl2u)

Posted : 09/05/2018 3:34 pm

Basically over the last 5 years I get acne EVERY day, no that is not an exaggeration, literally everyday. I'm lucky to not have cystic acne, (have only had 1 or 2) but I get so much acne on my chin and around my mouth, and ESPECIALLY my nose! which is horrible because I get massive extremely red ones on it, and I'm VERY pale so it looks ten times worse, it really gets my self-esteem down. I'm visiting my dermatologist again next month, as I'm on methotrexate for psoriasis, I'm going to come off it then and not sure if I should ask about RoAccutane? tried antibiotics before, many many topicals and nothing has ever worked, exercise, clean diet, no dairy, lots of water, good amounts of sleep have done nothing to help either. Should I just try and go for it?

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 09/08/2018 2:31 pm

Try everything else Roaccutane is a last resort...due to the side effects and blood tests, try trimethroprim antibiotics I'm on them. Spriloactone, Azealic acid, eytromycin, The pill, minocycline, salosylic acid. Also you can do alot of research on google about the different medications.keep looking it up. Hang in there hope this helps.