Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I was just wondering what kind of lights people think there skin looks better under.

Fluroesent is the worst IMO, it shows up the marks and redness soo much. My favorite light is no light, then no one can see me, yay !

when i read the title i thought "this is deffo gonna get sent to the lounge"

anyway agree with u nick. the only time i dare go out without makeup is after dark. i know that makes me sound like a saddo by the way neutral.gif

Guest OnlyJoe

isnt great wen u catch ure reflection with the light shining in ure face. sad.gif

Guest OnlyJoe

yeah, it blocks pores apparently... i dont smoke often. bet the chemicles wouldnt help either

i think one of the worste light, for me anyway is when its dark , but theres light beaming on to just the side of your face, and if you have deep scar/ dent like i have on the side, it shows sad.gif alot

I just realized while studying for my physics exam that I have to perform for my theatre class. Usually that would be really fun, but now I remember that the lights are going to be shining directly onto my face! mad.gif Oh well, at least I won't be able to see the audience very well. doubt.gif

Guest OnlyJoe

Is sunlight good for your skin???? providing your off the tane of course. i just wanna know because people and orther websites have different opinions. if it contains vitiman D surely its good.

It's kinda ironic to read this. I thought I was the only one who had problems with lights. But, I perfer the moonlight at night. I think I look better at night. Then day.

Guest Zitro

I Like some lights, usually the average light in houses and sunlight...

No light? ... hernan can't be seen at all! confused.gif

Fluorecent lights are the worst.

I usually look myself the best when I'm doing my webcam in MSN, I don't see any marks ... like if I had no acne at all!

Congratulations, Ipodist eusa_clap.gif... You have won the war on acne "operation clear face" What weapon of mass destruction have you used? You look really beautiful! wink.gif