Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Georgeac

Red marks post accutane and infini rf

Hello. I finished my accutane journey 6 months ago. I was advised that if I wanted to have a laser procedure I should wait at least 6 months. My skin after the pill was left with very light scarring but alot of red marks from acne. I've tried AHA,BHA,natural oils,vitamin c but they are still there after a year or so. I decided to get a laser procedure since I believe it's the fastest way to see true results. So my question is: Is the infini rf laser worth it? Is it more for deep scarring? Will it help the red marks since that's my number one concern? I also need to do something with minimal downtime since I'm working and I'd hate to go to work swollen and with a face looking like a sandpaper. I'm looking forward for your answers. Thanks a lot 

I had alot of  red marks on my cheeks and jawline with a little bit of scaring  from accutane after taking it for 3 months and i didn't wait for 6 months because new studys concludes that you can have procedures shortly after accutane in one month i had microneedling with prp and after 3 weeks i had ipl plus rf microneedling with prp plus red light therapy for red acne marks and scars and i have 60 % improvement. I had no downtime no redness after the procedures it took 4 hours and 2 weeks to see the improvement. 

If you say so i can pm you the pictures of my red marks with the difference of one month.