Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Snurby

Regimen & Blackheads

Hi,

I've been on the Regimen for about 7 weeks and my skin is really looking a lot better. I'm about 75% clear - so thanks Dan! & thanks to all the advice & info on this excellent site. I'm noticing that I'm getting small (shallow) blackheads now. This is obviously a lot better than white heads and other hideous red lumps which I was getting. Do other people get these small blackheads whilst clearing whilst on the Regimen? Will they stop coming? - or could it be I'm not using enough BP or perhaps too much moisturiser? Any help much appreciated.

Thanks

Snurby

I'm in the third week of the regimen and I am experiencing the same thing. I dont know anything else about it except I am expiriencing it as well. Have a good one.

I'm in the third week of the regimen and I am experiencing the same thing. I dont know anything else about it except I am expiriencing it as well. Have a good one.

Before I started the regimen (or at least my on little regimen) I had a good deal of blackheads on my nose and only my nose, two or three weeks into the regimen I have twice as many blackheads on my nose, some right below my bottom lip and now even some on my cheeks!!! I almost have to think that blackheads are being caused by the bp. But I have never heard of that.

I sitll have blackheads, too, after 2 years on the Regimen. Not horrible, but there. I don't think this helps with blackheads, but I am not sure what does! Anyone?