Notifications
Clear all

Time to heal my scars

MemberMember
(@jayjay87)

Posted : 09/02/2018 3:01 am

What's up everyone. I'm new here. Pretty excited because since I was 14, I've had some sort of acne damage to my face. Basically, severe acne until about 18, then I pretty much stopped having acne after that, but have had a bunch of scars for the past 12 years (I'm 30 now). I had the kind of acne that grows under the skin, that really painful liquid that pushes on your skin, like a volcano (One time it shot into my ceiling when it came out of my face). I'm definitely guilty of not handling it properly, and squeezing my face, but I had no idea how to deal with the pain at the time. In general, I would say having the scars doesn't completely bother me, but it's definitely a lingering thing that I wish I didn't have.

Anyway, I'm glad there is something we can try doing to knock these out. It would be a great feeling to know what having a normal face is like. I would say the damage is mostly in my cheek area and less so my forehead, as those were the places that really got hit hard. I also had the same thing on my neck, so the scars look similar on there, but I'm less concerned about that.

What do you think would be a good direction to go as far as what kind of treatment to get? I've done some research but really don't know where to start. I've had a dermatologist tell me to use filler type stuff, but I'm not sure if there is a better, more permanent method.

IMG_0828.JPG

IMG_0830.JPG

IMG_0832.JPG

IMG_0815.JPG

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 09/02/2018 3:32 am

Hi there,

You have rolling scars with fat deficiency. You forehead looks good.

Subcision will help you most

I can give you a plan PM me.

Treat when you have time and money, no rush.

Мyth liked