Notifications
Clear all

Tiny white dots on chin

MemberMember
(@chickbree123)

Posted : 08/31/2018 9:24 pm

I™ve been getting these tiny white dots on my chin, they™re not raised. They look like tiny pores but white. If I squeeze them they squeeze like a white head and they™ll all go, but they come back within 2 days and the whole cycle starts again! 

Ive tried everything but they just keep returning! Even if I don™t wear make up. What is it and what can be done? 

Im on spironolactone. 

Terrible photo but they™re so small it™s hard to get a photo of them! I have my tongue behind stretching the skin to try and get a photo. 

B9722758-41E8-42D4-A794-4DD07D2C41CB.jpeg

MemberMember
(@mp34601)

Posted : 08/31/2018 11:23 pm

Well it's hard to say from the picture but if I understand correctly it sounds like something I have too. I've been told it's just enlarged pores that clog very easily. Mine almost never turn into full blown pimples. I've resorted to just get the most obvious ones when I see them, but I could squeeze them everyday and they'll still come back. Very annoying!

If they feel ''hard'' and are difficult to extract (which is not what you describe but I just leave it there anyway) it might be milia. I had some around the eyes a while back. You could check it out online and see if that rings a bell.

MemberMember
(@chickbree123)

Posted : 09/01/2018 1:45 am

2 hours ago, MP34601 said:

Well it's hard to say from the picture but if I understand correctly it sounds like something I have too. I've been told it's just enlarged pores that clog very easily. Mine almost never turn into full blown pimples. I've resorted to just get the most obvious ones when I see them, but I could squeeze them everyday and they'll still come back. Very annoying!

If they feel ''hard'' and are difficult to extract (which is not what you describe but I just leave it there anyway) it might be milia. I had some around the eyes a while back. You could check it out online and see if that rings a bell.

Sounds exactly the same! So annoying!