Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ajbhogan

This product got rid of my Acne

I have always struggled with Acne/breakouts. I was using Proactive which made my skin better but I would still have breakouts. My sister in law introduced me to a product and it has solved my problem skin! She is a consultant for Arbonne International which has a great line of skin care. I use the clear advantage line for acne/breakout prone skin. It is very reasonably priced. There is also a 45-day money back guarantee so if it doesn't work for you, you can send it back! I love it!! My mom uses the anti-aging line too and it has made a HUGE difference in her skin. Just thought I would share this with you all. I know how frustrating it can be! She has a website and you can order it directly from there. Her website is www.amyhogan.myarbonne.com.

looks like spam to me.

I clicked products doesn't say shit about any of the products they offer. lol.gif

At the top they show.. lip stick and pills coming out of a bottle.. no products its spam.. wacko.gif

NO, I don't post spam. I was just trying to help! If you click shop online, it takes you to the products. You just needed to take some time to look! Anyway....like I said....I have struggled with Acne and this product worked for me. Just trying to share!

Pretty obvious its spam.....check out the join date, and the post date and time. They also use a lot of "!!!", and references that sound superficial. Not to mention its on your own website...

He's probably getting paid for how many unique visits to his or her site.

and I have never heard such a link befor in my life.. Its redirected link.. Which is free so, yes it is spam.. Im going to view your page soruce and see where it comes from and if theres any code that shouldn't be in there your ass will be reported wink.gif

Sorry judged the book by its cover, we all do anyways.. I looked at the products.. and they are charging a ass load of money for products they dont give you full details on what is in the products? wtf you paid for this ajbhogan?

Your link is still redirected its not a .com or a .net or anything its 2 .'s smile.gif

so if you think that these people are actually making money from this crap then why dont they buy a .com like Dan did for acne.org? and he's only selling 1 product.. wtf ?

This is spam.

OK, I guess this it the last time I will offer anything. I have never posted anything on here before but I have browsed around listening to everyone tell what works for them so I thought I would share. I do not own that site. Like I said, my sister-in-law sells this stuff and I use it. I don't have anything to gain from this since I don't sell it. I guess I am guilty of trying to support her but nothing else. Sorry you all are so offended!!!!

Don't worry or be upset. That's just the way people are on this site. Everyone's mean & no that's not a stereotype, everyone's just simply...mean. It's supposed to be a helpful support group where people are nice to each other & talk about acne but it's turned into a sh*thole full of mean people & mean posts.

they're not mean, they're just tired of gimmicks and have seen the spam, which this looks like (not saying it is), i mean, you just joined and you are referring us to a site to buy products. Sorry, it just seems fishy

Thanks Joel!

I have read all these remedies over the past 6 months that people have offered and have used this board as support. I can see that everyone is a little touchy about spam and I can understand why. People can take this for what it is worth. Like I said, I have nothing to gain by any of my sister-in-laws sales. Funny...she doesn't even know I mentioned her products!! I guess I will keep that a secret!!

This stuff actually works!! No kidding!! I was very skeptical at first also. My mom had a party for a friend of hers who swore by the stuff so I figured with a 45 day money back guarantee, what would it hurt. So I bought it completely expecting to send it back. I used it and really wasn't that impressed with it until I ran out. Once I ran out, I started breaking out again-as bad as before. So I bought more and vow to never run out again. I don't exactly know which of the products works so well but I honestly believe they all work together VERY well!! There is a cleanser which isn't real foamy--just gets your face real clean, a toner which just smells like witch hazel but works MUCH better, a lotion which smells like peppermint and then some daily multi-vitamins. If you go onto arbonne.com, skin care, beyond basics, then clear advantage, it will tell you the key ingredients and it has a list of all of the ingredients on the bottle. This is NO joke or scam, this stuff REALLY works!! I have actually thrown out all of the other stuff that I bought to fight acne because it either didn't work or made it worse. You can find consultants from their website.

my stepmoms chiropractor's receptionist, used to have bad acne, then my stepmom said she went in one day and her face was clear, and she asked her what she did to get rid of it and she said she was useinh arbonne. She believes in the stuff so much that she now sells it. My stepmom brought home the pamphlet one day with all the products in it, i didnt order the acne kit, cause i don't like to order things for my skin if i don't know the ingredients, and they didn't list them, but i did order the shampoo, it was supposed to be really good and moisturizing, but it dried my hair out soo bad. At that point i was too affriad to buy the acne kit because the shampoo was such a let down.

I noticed that shit is pretty expensive. Seriously, who the hell charges $15 for a facial cleanser? That stuff makes proactiv look cheap as hell. Sorry, but I've already wasted enough money on acne crap doubt.gif

Actually, for me, it really is not that expensive. I was spending TONS on stuff that I would read about on these boards that would either not work or would break me out more. This stuff is supposed to last for a month, and it does for me (except the toner), and the only other things I use are masks once or twice a week. I have thrown away all of the other products which was A LOT of money. This stuff not only takes blemishes away, it keeps them from coming back, it refines pores and blotchiness, and just makes the complexion consistency perfect, not dry, not oily. It really only takes very little of this stuff, it goes a pretty long way. If you use too much of the lotion, it would take for ever to get it rubbed in. Everyone always talks about their "Holy Grail" and I never had one before this stuff came along. I'm not saying it will work for every one because nothing works for everyone but for me it has seriously been a miracle worker.

I would agree though some of you can be real ass holes. I always post some good info or my view on a product and I either get some disgruntled loser givng me a " rolleyes.gif " or some other rude comment thats why I rarely post here.