Notifications
Clear all

My pimples are scarring. Urgent help required

MemberMember
(@ash-ash)

Posted : 08/30/2018 3:52 pm

Hey, I'd be REALLY happy if someone could help me out. I've been experiencing acne since the past 1+1/2 month and I have oily/combination skin. I'm sorry for the graphic description that follows. If I scrub my face, the white heads come back the next day. My whole face has started to look bumpy due to white heads in my pores. I had really bad pimples and cysts that cleared out but left red marks. I was happy that my skin had finally stopped hurting when my white heads appeared again this month followed by puss filled swollen areas (even if i squeez the puss out it just forms again. It's inside my skin) and pimples.  Some white heads are hard pieces of white stuff that I can press out. My pores look huge. I TRIED PRESSING SOME WHITE HEADS OUT AND GUESS WHAT?! A little depression formed on ON MY CHEEK. I'm freaking out. How do i stop this endless cycle. Now it's actually actually scarrig bad . I have previous red marks and now these tiny details depressions. Not to mention my whole face hurts. What do i do???

MemberMember
(@vulneraryrain)

Posted : 08/30/2018 8:27 pm

Well first did you change the products you were using when you were clear? If your a female and have problems with acne makeup is a no go as it blocks the pores. Dairy also is bad because females already have a hormonal problem. Whiteheads usualky fill up to being white heads because the plug thats in them hasnt come out usually if your manually exteacting with a blackhead remover youll feel a "pop" as some kind of hard plug comes out. Usually you know you got it out also if the pimple stops hurting. Second you said yiu scrub yiur face and white heads come again. Its probably because your spreading all that ous all over your face and its affecting your skin around. I suggest being gentle and let them be white heads and dry out or pop on your own and carefully remove pus without spreading it everywhere.

MemberMember
(@ash-ash)

Posted : 09/03/2018 4:29 pm

@VulneraryRain Thank you so much for your answer. Yes I changed my products. I stopped using tea tree oil and some somehow pimples have reduced, that's odd but it worked.Ok so when I scrub, I steer clear of the areas where I have pimples and only scrub theparts of my face that have white heads in my pores. (They are so many that if I scratch the surface, white stuff just comes off like dead skin. Sorry again for the description) Since you told me to wait for the plug to come to the surface, I did and then pressed the area an sthe hard plug popped out.... but there is a hole left in place of it. Literally a mini crater/ depression. They arnt going away. It's scary. They are deep red and can be seen from a distance. What do I do now

MemberMember
(@vulneraryrain)

Posted : 09/03/2018 5:59 pm

Are you talking about white heads ir clogges pores? You say whiteheads, but from youe description it sounds like clogges pores. Clogged pores are sebum you can manually extract by pressing the surroundings and a hard substance comes out not pus. If its pus then I dont suggest scrubbing the pus ridden areas. Because youll be spreading thr pus even mkre to the infected areas thst and your going to reirritate your skin which just makes it even worse. If your saying that when you remove a clogged pore not a white head it leave a hole, but thats normal as your pore has been expandes by the plug from being clogged. If your saying it was a pimple and now you see a hole, it will scab and the hole should be gone.