Accutane

MemberMember
(@inexjl)

Posted : 08/26/2018 8:59 am

Hey,
I have acne since January and ive been to the dermatologist, she told me that my Acne was moderate, she prescribed me a creme ( epiduo gel). She told me to take Tetralysal if i had no results after 2-3 months using epiduo.
Now its almost 3 months, my Acne became almost severe. I wanna take accutane, I have a rendez-vous with a new dermatologist wednesday. I wanna ask him accutane but I dont know if he will prescribed me if because I never took antibiotics. I know my brother took it, he had less acne than me and he didnt take antibiotics before this treatment. It was his first treatment for acne.

MemberMember
(@vulneraryrain)

Posted : 08/27/2018 11:11 am

If your acne is sever and yoir derm sees it as sever hell presrive you with it. Just make it clear you really want to take accutane and cant take it any longer.

MemberMember
(@inexjl)

Posted : 08/27/2018 2:22 pm

Ok thank you for your answer, i really hope he will give me accutane. I cant stand to see everyday new pimple(s) and see others ones growing up under my skin

MemberMember
(@vulneraryrain)

Posted : 08/27/2018 9:38 pm

Yea, like I said make it seems like your REALLY DESPERATE AND PLEAD WITH HIM CRY IF YOU HAVE TOO. When your doctor says dont indly accept it and say that your becoming depressed every single day because of acne. Tell him that you just want to be normal again. Create a sob story and create a sympathetic environment. Say that you tried everything and that accutane is the only option you have. Say you tried benzoyl peroxide, bha, topicals but theyre not steong enough.