Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My acne's made me a lot more aggressive. I've never had a date or anything to do with women, and I'm 23. Of the girls I've talked to, non of them have any interest in me - period. I just think I'm repulsive to women.

I get depressed at the idea that I may die a loner with no family of my own. I just don't want to image myself at 40 alone.

Most of my energies have been focused into matrial arts, and physical activities. I'm not afraid of getting messed up in a fight, and I think I'll be signing up for the military just so I can go to Iraq.

But if I can't be lover, might as well be a fighter.

Dude, I wouln't recommend going to Iraq - its really dangerous out there.

Just hang in there and remember that we're all in this together smile.gif

dadoody-Man I read your post and I was like,OMG that's me!!!I mean i've been with girls and all but i'm currently in school and after I get my degree, I wanna go back in the military to get a crack at Iraq.I kind of live by a motto "Only the Good Die young". I'm 24,don't care for 25,and if I die in combat.I will have died for a good cause.+I wouldn't have to worry about life anymore.

hahaha...i've given up on girls for the time being too. the ironic thing is that it has nothing to do with acne, but more becuase of the lack of a heart anymore and an emptiness that dwells within....

lol you're right E.

Maybe I am waiting for her to come back to me, and the chances of that are pretty slim i'm thinking. it's only barely been 3 weeks since it happened though, and I can't toss love aside in that time period.

But hey, I'm a college single again right? Maybe someday I'll meet someone here for once. doubt.gif

oh i do miss them kisses... biggrin.gif

but yet you are right again. girls are so good at this biz-nass. When I was drunk off my ass a couple nights ago, I did spy some hotties at this party I was at, and I figured it was ok to look, but I still couldn't bring myself to talk to them. I still love her. This christmas when I see her again and nothing happens is when I'll probably realize it's my time to move on.

no she isnt. Her friend told me it'd be a while before she started dating again. Last I heard she was pretty sad too, as oblivious as it is to me.

thread jackers extrordinares...

get used to it boy-o

and isnt that the ironic thing Ailsa?? i dont get it either...but something was too hard for her, and theres not much i can do about it i dont think. i was faithfull, and ffs, i would die for her. anyday ever. i was willing to do whatever it took to keep things going well. i cant please everyone i guess...

thread jackers extrordinares...

get used to it boy-o

and isnt that the ironic thing Ailsa?? i dont get it either...but something was too hard for her, and theres not much i can do about it i dont think. i was faithfull, and ffs, i would die for her. anyday ever. i was willing to do whatever it took to keep things going well. i cant please everyone i guess...