Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Roy3805

Whats the best skin routine, diets, products?

I need help finding the best foods to eat, skin cleaning routine and the products to use. I’m trying to stay away from the dermatologist to save money. And every time I go it gets clear for a while and then I’m back with big cysts and boils on my face after awhile. I need help with getting my skin to be elastic and soft again. Now it’s just flaky rough and looks horrible. I drink plenty of water. I tried countless products. I don’t know if I’m doing it wrong or not. I took accutane like 6 years ago. It dried me out bad but my skin looked sooo good I was happy again not worried about a breakout. Now it feels like I’m at square one again. Some days I used to wake up and my skin would be moisturized and clear. Now I have had problems for months and it’s not going away and it’s bothering me. I’ll post pictures. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hey I would say that it is best to go all in on a healthy diet: omega 3s, vegetables, probiotics. less oily food and sugar. 
Also a lot more to cover But these are among the most important ones