Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ok, quick question here. I've been researching Smoothbeam and Vbeam and as soon as I can find a doctor that does both, I would like to get it done. However, my skin is very stubborn and I'm worried it won't totally clear up from Smoothbeam so I was going to try Vitamin B5. My question is, should I start B5 now before I even go in for my first laser treatment or should I do the lasers first, see what the effects are, and then try B5? I just thought it would be really crappy if Vbeam got rid of all my redmarks then I went on B5, got some sort of initial breakout and then had more redmarks again..lol. confused.gif I'm also on my third package of Diane-35 and so far I don't think its helping very much. Is it ok to stay on it while taking B5 or should I just switch back to Alesse and forget about the Diane-35 completely? I've read that eventually you have to stop taking it anyway because it can be so harmful.

Oh, and this is a little off-topic, but if anyone happens to know a surgeon that does both Smoothbeam AND Vbeam in the western Canada area, please let me know! I'm having a hard time finding someone who does both. Its always one or the other. eusa_wall.gif

I would ask the doctor first, because they might just give you somthing that may conflict with the B5.. So your better off to ask a professinal before doing so..