Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TraNcEFoRm

Clearasil Total Control Deep Pore Cream Cleanser

Well I guess my first question is how much and how often should I use this product? I have been using C&C Blackhead Clearing Scrub and C&C Continuous Control Acne Cleanser. Those worked at first when they were combined, now they aren't working too well for me and I read that Clearasil Total Control Deep Pore Cream Cleanser works pretty well. My skin also got a little bit dry from using the two products and I don't think my skin is too sensitive. Also is the Clearasil Total Control Deep Pore Cream Cleanser a good way to get rid of my acne? I guess I have mild acne on my forehead, like a couple whiteheads here and there and a couple other ones here and there, but I just need to know how much I should use the new bottle of Clearasil Total Control Deep Pore Cream Cleanser that I got on a daily basis. Thanks

Also, I would also like to ask if using the Clearasil Ultra Acne Treatment Cream with 10% BP would be a good idea while using Clearasil Total Control Deep Pore Cream Cleanser. Thanks

Sure why not. I've tried the "Clearasil Ultra Acne Treatment Cream"

it's the best BP cream they have out in the market. "Others will say its crap but if you really look at it"

It has more then BP, I've noticed a slight case of bakingsoda mixed in with it plus some other ingrediants for the skin as well. Unlike other BP creams its just BP init with no other good stuff for your face...

When I used the Clearasil Ultra Acne Treatment Cream I would blob it on a bad area all night I would wake up and it looks like the cream is still there on top of it pimple.. unlike the other BP creams just go away, This covers the pimple and stays there till you wash it off doing a cycle of drying it out while you sleep. Good Good product expensive though..

as for your "C&C Blackhead Clearing Scrub and C&C Continuous Control Acne Cleanser" yeah they seem to work well together.. But, your skin adapts to it.. I have seen people say they used a BP about 5 out of 7 days and switched to a SA 2 out of 7 days. And seen great results.. Its all based on your skin type and what you want to do and how much cash you got and what tretments you want..

Stick with the C&C if it is working. Add somthing eles if it seems not to work like your "Clearasil Ultra Acne Treatment Cream"

I also recromend putting this on at night time so nobody can see you wink.gif cause once you put alot on it sticks.. like a paste witch is good that way it can keep fighting the acne insted of disapearing. wink.gif