Notifications
Clear all

Is this acne or something else?

MemberMember
(@uber580)

Posted : 08/17/2018 5:00 pm

Hey guys I can™t tell if this is acne on my chin or something else. It™s dry to touch and feels like it™s underneath the skin. It burns a little but I™m pretty sure it™s because I touched it because I woke up this morning and it didn™t burn.8A587778-529F-4773-AE61-B33C890876FE.thumb.jpeg.b94fbc17505706c451a4ae7b8e3e665e.jpeg

MemberMember
(@yasminexra)

Posted : 08/17/2018 5:32 pm

Is this your first time getting them?
I'm assuming that it's just the beginning fase of whiteheads coming to the head, atleast that's always the case when my chin gets all bumpy.
It could also be a rash but usually that's more on the surface and it would itch, but you said that's not the case so I'm not so sure.

It should take a day or two to see whether they'll form into pimples/whiteheads and once that happens you can put spot treatment on them to fasten the process (try not to pop) and if you don't have that apple cider vinegar should work as well.

If it stays under the skin they're probably blind pimples / deep cysts and they should go away by themselves completely in a couple of weeks.

MemberMember
(@uber580)

Posted : 08/17/2018 6:46 pm

Thanks so much, yeah actually this is the first time something like this has happened.

Usually I get pimples on my forehead and face but not really my chin.

They dont itch like I said before but they do feel dry.

I put put on some moisturizing cream and some acne cream so hopefully itll help. Im hoping by tomorrow Ill be able to see if Whiteheads form or not since this only came about yesterday.

MemberMember
(@yasminexra)

Posted : 08/17/2018 7:24 pm

34 minutes ago, Uber580 said:

Thanks so much, yeah actually this is the first time something like this has happened.

Usually I get pimples on my forehead and face but not really my chin.

They dont itch like I said before but they do feel dry.

I put put on some moisturizing cream and some acne cream so hopefully itll help. Im hoping by tomorrow Ill be able to see if Whiteheads form or not since this only came about yesterday.

No problem! It's probably hormonal. But it's only a matter of time, I would just wait it out for now. Maybe it's a one time thing, and if it happens again then you can look into it. Let me know how it goes

Uber580 liked