Notifications
Clear all

Lymecycline

MemberMember
(@slw40)

Posted : 08/12/2018 4:41 am

been on the above antibiotic for 2 months but not seen any result if not skin seems worse ... any advice??

MemberMember
(@spunkytunny)

Posted : 08/12/2018 4:59 am

hmmm dont really know much about antibotics expect that they seem to be effective for a very small amount of people, for most they either make it worse or dont work. Talk to your derm about accutane if that's an option, that shit works.

MemberMember
(@duperele)

Posted : 09/09/2018 3:21 am

On 2018-08-12 at 11:59 AM, SpunkyTunny said:

hmmm dont really know much about antibotics expect that they seem to be effective for a very small amount of people, for most they either make it worse or dont work. Talk to your derm about accutane if that's an option, that shit works.

Please stop spreading those utterly stupid myths that antibiotics make your acne worse...

MemberMember
(@philipmott)

Posted : 09/09/2018 4:53 am

Ive been on Lymecycline and it took 2 months to work, though after 3.5months my back acne has started to come back, though i dont know if its just where its wearing off or its just a blip and will pass and will go again :(

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 09/09/2018 5:18 am

You cud try trimethroprim antibiotics that's what I'm on or spriloactone.

MemberMember
(@philipmott)

Posted : 09/09/2018 6:44 am

1 hour ago, Michelle waldron said:

You cud try trimethroprim antibiotics that's what I'm on or spriloactone.

How long did it take for trimethroprim to work for you? and is it back to take long term?

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 09/09/2018 2:05 pm

Well I'm on it now from the dermatologist I'm on it 3 months just to see will it improve my skin had acne for 13 years white heads and black heads so going giving it a go.. not sure if it's bad to be on antibiotics long term but what can u do when u have acne I don't want the acne x