Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AllAbstract

no active spots! woo

I did the regimen pretty religiously for 2 months, then I started to wane from it, favoring SA treatment instead. Well, the regimen helped a lot, because I think it put my acne within SA controllable levels. Now, I use St. Ives apricot scrub in the morning and at night, and at night I put on a little BP on spots and around spots. Well, as of today, I have no active spots. I have 3 that are almost 100% healed, and I have 3 old red marks, plus however many other older red marks I have(which have also started fading more), but on the whole, my acne is pretty much done with. For now at least, who knows what tomorrow will bring, I may have a huge cyst next week for all I know, However, the difference between now and last time I had a breakout is that I never fully cleared up between breakouts, like, I'd still have 2 active spots, and then 2 more would show up, this time however, the spots I had are pretty much completely healed and nothing new has started to show up yet. hopefully if I keep at what I've been doing things will continue to get better.

yay.