Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hi every1. ive just been put on differin and i think its actually working pretty well. but the gp only gave me 1 tube and its not gonna last very long and i dnt want to always go back to get it from the gp ova n ova again. cos ive got body acne aswel, i need more differin. ne ideas where i can get it pls?? im in uk. also, has differin not worked 4 ne of u guys?? does it help with black head as well??? and does it bleach clothes like bp??? also can i use it with bp??? thanx eva so much.

just say you need it for your back as well, and they will write a big perscription for it. I have only had face acne and my doc gave me a perscription for 6 tubes.

Differin can only be obtained in the UK by prescription. If you need more Differin to treat your body acne, I suggest going to see your GP and asking him for a larger prescription of Differin i.e. 2-3 tubes. Once you get this larger prescription of Differin, you should be able to get a repeat prescription for the same amount by simply filling out a form at your GP surgery (usually takes a day or two for the GP to approve it) and then you can pick up your prescription afterwards. This will save you having to continually make an appointment with your GP everytime you require more Differin.

IT CAN ONLY PERSCRIBED JUST NEXT TIME YOU GO TO THE DOCTOR AND ASK HIM FOR MORE HE USALLY WILL GIVE IT TO U CAUSE ITS NOT A PERSCRIPTION YOU CAN GET ADDICTID TO SO HE/SHE WILL MOST LIKELY GIVE U MORE

WARNING: U CAN BECOME IMMUNE TO IT IF U

USE IT EVER DAY SO BE CAREFUL IT HELPED WITH MY ACNE BUT I BECAME IMMUNE SO I STARTED ONLY USEN IT ON WEEKENDS.

IT CAN ONLY PERSCRIBED JUST NEXT TIME YOU GO TO THE DOCTOR AND ASK HIM FOR MORE HE USALLY WILL GIVE IT TO U CAUSE ITS NOT A PERSCRIPTION YOU CAN GET ADDICTID TO SO HE/SHE WILL MOST LIKELY GIVE U MORE

WARNING: U CAN BECOME IMMUNE TO IT IF U

USE IT EVER DAY SO BE CAREFUL IT HELPED WITH MY ACNE BUT I BECAME IMMUNE SO I STARTED ONLY USEN IT ON WEEKENDS.

Adam read carefully he said... Its not a prescription you can get addicted to.... you stopped then restarted the sentence.... eusa_clap.gif