Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Alright so I literally never post on anything like this and this is my first time. I am 24 years old and I have struggled with acne since I was about 14. (10 years of this shit). My acne has never been insanely terrible in the sense of it’s covered my face from forehead to chin but it’s also not a “spot here and there” type deal. ITs pretty consistant. My face almost never 100 percent clear which sucks. I get pretty severe acne too. Cysts (I think) and all that. I’ve always got after marks/scars to deal with. I’ve tried a ton of different stuff to help. Over the counter stuff a bunch of home remedies like salt water, honey and cinnamon, tea tre oil etc. out of all the stuff i have tried the best was neturagema stubborn acne cleanser and that worked pretty well for about a year but now it doesn’t any anymore. I have suffered from severe depression and have bascially zero self confidence because of acne. I can barely look my wife in the face without feeling insecure, we cant even have dinner at the table without me having an anxiety attack over it. I don’t talk to anyone  else about my battle with this. 
Antways, I’m at a bit of a crossroads over the last month my face is worse  it’s ever been and I’m lost. I started the caveman with water routine to just stop using everything. I’m about a week into it hoping that it will “reset my skin” or something.  I can’t add afford to go to a derm.  I’m kinda thinking about trying the acne.org regimine on here or trying to get accutane but honestly I’m defeated. I’m tiredness of trying to fight this I feel like I could be a different person if i didn’t have acne. I’m afraid of becoming “dependant” a product, I just want normal skin, but honestly I’m to the point where I don’t care how I get it even if stuck on a treatment for the rest of my life. 
So any advice? 

I feel you on not being able to afford a derm; I have been treating mine's myself. Check out my YouTube playlist of every video that have ever helped me thus this far (
). The two ladies in my playlist are derms that put up super helpful videos. Also, here is a link to an article that has immensely helped me a lot: https://simpleskincarescience.com/get-rid-of-acne/ I wish you goodluck :) If you have anymore question, do not hesitate to ask.

30 minutes ago, besimple said:

I feel you on not being able to afford a derm; I have been treating mine's myself. Check out my YouTube playlist of every video that have ever helped me thus this far (
). The two ladies in my playlist are derms that put up super helpful videos. Also, here is a link to an article that has immensely helped me a lot: https://simpleskincarescience.com/get-rid-of-acne/ I wish you goodluck :) If you have anymore question, do not hesitate to ask.
Thank you very much I definitely appreciate it. I’ll have check them out. I’m trying this caveman routine right now, hoping to undo whatever the hell I didn’t to make now face break out this severely.