Notifications
Clear all

dead sea mud made me break out and red

MemberMember
(@fasthealing)

Posted : 07/30/2018 4:23 pm

Hello! I had opened and another topic. A doctor gave me retinol cream for acne and destroyed my life.
I have serious sunburn in the places i put the cream after 2 years and i don't see improvement.
Recently i started using dead sea mud mask (was only clear mud no other ingredient ) and i was breaking out even now i don't have serious acne.
And exept this my face had take and a deeper red color. It was weird. I was using tht mask EVERYDAY one time for 3 weeks i did not saw improvement. And when i stopped using it i was immediately back to normal.
But i thought dead sea mud mask should help in healing not make me worse.
Do you know the reason?

MemberMember
(@fasthealing)

Posted : 08/03/2018 6:35 pm

Bump

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 08/04/2018 4:55 am

Maybe your skin is way more sensitive to everything after the cream your Doc gave you? Before using a similar cream, I could nearly put anything on my face without having to think about it. But now I only tolerate a few products. I also used a mud mask a few days ago and it was definitely a bad idea, because I also had a few break outs. I tried it again, and the same happened. So I am not using that again. Mud or clay masks really stimulate blood circulation and also draw fat out of the pores. Maybe that is just too much for your sensitive skin, and you definitely should not use it every day. If you want to try it again, maybe just once, maximum twice a week.