Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
neofox

acne+scars+treatment

@neofox He is in a very ethno centric country, skilled at that demographic, I am sure he does not have experience with darker skin types. It takes a skill seeing these types of patients often. Goto India ;-) 

I respond now only by PM (private message) to questions and to do a customized treatment plan for to your Acne scar. Better for privacy & confidentiality / easier maintenance of senders / less confusion / ongoing dialog / and a better use to prioritize my time to the 100's of severe acne scar cases I help a day by PM. Include any pictures or extra information you have by copy-pasting that into the message. Please be patient, everyone receives a response.

Hi Guy !

im in inDia 

I meet Dr Stuti Khare shukla  tô improve my scars , she did a session co2 fractional and fillers and subcision.

i will send a picture of the update soon

but you can see the result of this patient of doctor

The Result After 3 session of Co2 laser

E9BD2ADE-541B-41E5-9E1E-E7D2529E8946.png

25CE1A7E-81FA-4740-9A4D-41404CBA23F6.png

Day 5 after the  treatment !

first time I can feel A real improvement that’s why I have bought my second trip in India in 3 month for another session

D17E20F4-298C-4C32-9739-7D871C82039D.jpeg

5D9F8489-BA4E-4ED2-A0C1-A99B6F2982EF.jpeg

1FEFCC8F-F10D-42DD-8951-92D23C74D861.jpeg

FEA0573A-EFCE-49D1-B5A8-36976AA55C62.jpeg

3E17956B-0E26-4AC7-8A8E-26D19795E56D.png

On 9/6/2019 at 1:46 AM, neofox said:

Hi guys i have see Dr Igor safonov, it was very strange moment , im sure he is good but in my case he did only test , test of cryoablation in my hypetrophic scaes , we will see what is result and for atrophic scars only temp he did a test of microdermabrasion , we spend many times so i have 5000sek for two test in my face lol

no cheeks , only four scars for a test cryo and scars in temp...

he confirmes what i says  «  i need to go in country like india who always treat my skin color »

so i think i will go to india to see Dr stuti khare 

@beautifulambition

Hello, do you have some results after dr Safonov treatments? I would appreciate if you answer because i am planing to go to him. Thank you

On 5/26/2021 at 10:53 PM, Ankara said:

Hello, do you have some results after dr Safonov treatments? I would appreciate if you answer because i am planing to go to him. Thank you

No sir, i dont  have improv 

Go see emil in odense he is More better 

dont worst you time