Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

well looks like god likes a good laugh. haha any way i got these nasty red marks on my back and chest. God knows why but my faces is basically clear. Im on some meds which are helping but my face hasnt ever been really that bad maybe 2 or 3 pimples at the most, none cystic. My back and chest, however, is a different story. Its not cystic or anything just like inflammed regular pimples. but after they are gone they leave these god aweful red marks. Basically i was going to join my schools swimm team and then i was to embarrassed to go out with my little buddies on me. So if anyone can give some suggestions id be more than willing to listen.

the meds im on are:

pills: Doxycycline (suppose to kill bacteria i guess)

Topical creams: Tretinoin cream .025% (for face), and Benzol Peroxide wash 5% for my back and chest. i also use a mild marykay time wise bar for my whole body.

now to the pics (hideious i know):

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

i know my upper back isnt that bad its mainly my lower back. most my acne is cleared up i just need something to get rid of these bastard marks.

well if i were you, (sorry i didnt read the post, i just looked at the pictures) if youre uncomfortable being shirtless, just wear wife beaters. thats what i do even though my acne is pretty mild on my chest. hope it helps. plus if you get quality ones, you can wear them and have style. just my two cents

IF I were you I'd go in the summer and get my skin tanned like a native american. It will all come off forever. It happened to me...

You have to wait until summe though

***I'd even get a little burn, but that's just me...

well if i were you, (sorry i didnt read the post, i just looked at the pictures) if youre uncomfortable being shirtless, just wear wife beaters. thats what i do even though my acne is pretty mild on my chest. hope it helps. plus if you get quality ones, you can wear them and have style. just my two cents

After seeing your pictures, I dont see any problem with them. Though you may feel insecure about them, I wouldnt mind having something like that in place of my facial acne. Yours doesnt look that bad, and it seems to be the opposite for us, I am spotless on the back and chest, maybe one or two here or then but nothing too bad. Just dont let it bother you.

looks just like my chest and back....but mine might be a little worse, i have been going to a tanning salon to see if that helps, in the summer i tan in the sun and that helped a lot last year...my face doesnt seem to like to tanning though

if theres no active acne involved, I think you could exfoliate once in a while. I have the same problem as you, but I guess I just dont care as much cause its not on my face.

Thiago

i had tons of red marks and acne on my back last year, and went to the beach and got sunburn and after my back peel the acne went away for about 1 year, now it's kinder back again..BACk to thE beach this year i guess lol.

Hey everyone, I'm new to this site and ive just been looking around at everything. When it comes to body acne, i never had it super bad, but when i had it i was too young to really know what it exactly was maybe 13 or so, figured it was just "prickly heat." Going out on a limb to get rid of this, I found Nature's Cure Body Acne Spray. If you spray a lot on whenever you get the chance, like out of the shower first and then anytime in between, your body acne will decrease really quickly. It worked great for me and i use it now whenever i feel any type of bumps coming up. It seriously works, give it a try!

get a derm to perscribe you some Benzaclin... its REALLY clearing my back and chest acne up... but dont put it on your face, my derm says its too harsh for your face

hope this helps!!

love, jeana

Hey everyone, I'm new to this site and ive just been looking around at everything.  When it comes to body acne, i never had it super bad, but when i had it i was too young to really know what it exactly was maybe 13 or so, figured it was just "prickly heat."  Going out on a limb to get rid of this, I found Nature's Cure Body Acne Spray.  If you spray a lot on whenever you get the chance, like out of the shower first and then anytime in between, your body acne will decrease really quickly. It worked great for me and i use it now whenever i feel any type of bumps coming up.  It seriously works, give it a try!

that stuff is amazing! i bought some when i was in the USA but can't get it in england, i ran out:(

i use Sanex as a shower gel, that kinda works, wish i could get some more natures cure though!