Picked skin for no ...

Notifications
Clear all

Picked skin for no reason... now inflamed scab?

MemberMember
(@catclip)

Posted : 07/24/2018 6:06 am

Hi, been a long time reader but not a poster! I've been a neurotic skin picker for as long as I've had acne, so about 10 years now. I'm on Retin A Micro and Onexton. 

I picked at a spot at my face that I'm not even sure was really a clogged pore so I have no idea if anything/all of it came out. It's currently by my mouth and nose, right on the smile line and is about the size of a large mole so I covered it with makeup today to make it try to look like a mole. 

What can I put on it tonight to make it go down/heal faster? Will Aquaphor work?

Im kicking myself for picking it. I need help to not pick :(

MemberMember
(@graciep)

Posted : 07/27/2018 8:29 am

Hi im in the same position. Did it heal? did aquaphor work? thats what i have on right now

On 7/24/2018 at 7:06 AM, CatClip said:

Hi, been a long time reader but not a poster! I've been a neurotic skin picker for as long as I've had acne, so about 10 years now. I'm on Retin A Micro and Onexton. 

I picked at a spot at my face that I'm not even sure was really a clogged pore so I have no idea if anything/all of it came out. It's currently by my mouth and nose, right on the smile line and is about the size of a large mole so I covered it with makeup today to make it try to look like a mole. 

What can I put on it tonight to make it go down/heal faster? Will Aquaphor work?

Im kicking myself for picking it. I need help to not pick :(