Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Everyone on this site (myself included) seems to hate Procativ and claim it does nothing for them. Well has anyone had success with it? I mean its the most popular kit out there but why if no one likes it or buys it anymore?

Does ANYONE still use Proactiv?

i'm here and starting the regimen (grah to red itchy skin... but after 3 days i suppose it's normal) because when i was on proactiv i started getting bad nodular cystic acne (and not just on my chin or in my eyebrows anymore).

however, my younger brother had a LOT of success with proactiv combined with a prescription med. (dont' remember what it is) he still uses it and will be getting what's left of mine (:

i used it when it was still pretty new like 2-3 years ago, for about 4 months. i got clear from it but stopped using it and went to a dermatologist bc it was too expensive (about $40 a month). the bottles are freaking tiny. where does proactiv get the idea that they have a right to make their product so expensive?

edit** oh, i just remembered that i went to sleep every night with their sulfer mask on my pimples. eh. and i probably stopped using it also because it wasnt clearing me 100% just mostly clear. i don't recommend it.

I use pro active it only really worked for me if I used the moisturizer along with the 3 other things and the container(s) was tiny as anyway. Didn't really clear up that much for the price my poor mother was paying. Im thinking about getting some 5% strength and using it with the wash they have.