Notifications
Clear all

Help needed for : blind pimples and hyperpigmentation

MemberMember
(@alwayshoping)

Posted : 07/19/2018 10:16 am

Greetings, fam.
I just want to know how do y'all deal with blind pimples?
Any tips on how to fade pimple marks/hyperpigmentation?
Some info about my face currently : the right side is generally clear (thank god) but the problem is on the left side... hyperpigmentation on cheeks and new pimples, be it blind or not, will usually be there.
I drink about 1-2 litres of water each day, I only eat fruits when I feel like it and I sleep on my right side so we can cross out my sleeping habit being the cause as the right side of my face is clean despite me sleeping on it. Weird huh.
Any recommendations will be appreciated! Thank youuu

MemberMember
(@acnevm)

Posted : 07/19/2018 2:06 pm

Hey, very good that you are concerned about taking care of your skin!
So for hyperpigmentation the best option is to use some proper serums such as clay masks or exfoliants etc.
Just message me anytime on this, by applying some aloe vera for example or clay mask the skin will heal and the marks will fade away over time.
Cheers

MemberMember
(@alwayshoping)

Posted : 07/19/2018 9:26 pm

7 hours ago, AcneVM said:

Hey, very good that you are concerned about taking care of your skin!
So for hyperpigmentation the best option is to use some proper serums such as clay masks or exfoliants etc.
Just message me anytime on this, by applying some aloe vera for example or clay mask the skin will heal and the marks will fade away over time.
Cheers

Do you have any good clay masks/exfoliants that you'd like to recommend?
Oh and I do use aloe vera gel every night before I go to sleep on my face, I guess now's the time to just wait for the marks to go away eh haha
Thanks!

MemberMember
(@acnevm)

Posted : 07/20/2018 4:24 am

Yes it takes time with aloe vera masks, but it works.
So just get a bentonite clay mask, and add in a few drops essential oil such as lavender or frankincense if you can. This mask will clear off inpurities off the skin.

MemberMember
(@alwayshoping)

Posted : 07/21/2018 2:47 am

22 hours ago, AcneVM said:

Yes it takes time with aloe vera masks, but it works.
So just get a bentonite clay mask, and add in a few drops essential oil such as lavender or frankincense if you can. This mask will clear off inpurities off the skin.

Hey, I appreciate your suggestions, have a good day!