Notifications
Clear all

Please Suggest Me A Face Wash That Is As Gentle As Water, Purpose Alternative?

MemberMember
(@johnkernelle)

Posted : 07/17/2018 12:00 am

i have really really, sensitive skin,can someone recommend me a face wash for oily and very sensitive skin that is a as gentle as water?i have previously use purpose, but they changed the formula

Thanks !!

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 07/19/2018 3:03 pm

Hello johnkernelle,

The Acne.org Regimen products were formulated by Daniel Kern and the experts at Acne.org to soothe, heal and calm acne prone skin. The proprietary blend, exclusive to Acne.org, are formulated to be free of harsh detergents with no irritating ingredients. The Regimen products are fragrance free, dye free, 100% Vegan - Cruelty Free, Gluten Free and 100% non-comedogenic.

MemberMember
(@thebean)

Posted : 07/27/2018 11:22 am

The acne.org regimen cleanser contains PEG 150 Distearate which is a 2 on the comedongenic scale and Butylene Glycol which is a 1. (The scale is 1 to 5, 5 being more comedogenic.) I can tell you with certainty that the PEG 150...would break me out. I have oily and very sensitive skin as well.

Purpose would turn my face to pizza...contains sulfate--a "5" on the scale. Yikes.

I use Clinique City Block Purifying Charcoal Cleanser. Not irritating. Clears the oil without over-drying. No weird, greasy residue. Mostly, it doesn't break me out.

MemberMember
(@alertathlete)

Posted : 08/28/2018 7:18 am

Hi, on my part I can recommend a cleanser which is also a makeup remover which works really good for me over the couple of weeks. I think it suits what you are looking for because it has quite an impressive ingredients list -> none of the ingredients is chemical/artificial (I always look at the ingredients list, this is an absolute must for me!) so it is 'like water' as it doesn't contain alcohol or any unnatural component. If you want to have a look, I bought it from here:[VirginicSweet Almond Cleanser - 2 Phase Makeup Remover].

MemberMember
(@ericaa1730)

Posted : 11/28/2018 5:37 am

Hey Hazbar! You are SO right! Both Vit C and organic ingredients are incredibly important! I believe only in natural, vegan cosmetics. The brand you suggested looks AMAZING! Thank you for sharing, I will definitely try it! Cheers!