Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest TylerD

Good product for the nose

Guest TylerD

So my acne looks really good on my face. But there are little tiny little ones all over my nose and around my nose and under my eyes. Barelly noticable even when you are up close. But it still irritates me and was just wondering what is a good product that would clean those. I dont want to put bp there because I have done it in the past and they are too small it does nothing. As a matter fact it might have made them worse i cant remember exactly. So if anyone has the same problem or any suggestions let me know plz.

are they red or white bumps? Because I have white bumps that sound like what you have...not that noticible and pop up in clusters all over the face. BP actually causes this!! I found this out by looking up bp on some web site and it said milia (what these white bumps are called) can be caused by topical gels...such as bp. I am using neutrogena oil free acne wash cleansing pads but they aren't clearing up the milia. This is very annoying and so far I think the only treatment for these bumps are going to get a facial. But whats the point if you continnue to use bp and these bumps start poping up more.

Guest TylerD

Ya they are white. But i have some little tiny tiny red ones too. They are just all over my nose and ya like no body would notice if i didnt say anything espeically from far away. But its just annoying because my face other then a few pimples is almost clear but all these damn little ones all over my nose its just super frusterating and would like to get a really good product for it. Explain what a facial is ive heard alot about it but is it just a masq or what??