Notifications
Clear all

marked and pinned threads

MemberMember
(@candy-says)

Posted : 07/12/2018 11:18 pm

can all threads marked by "star" be pinned at a top of every subforum? it would be easier to navigate especially in "scar treatments' forum.

MemberMember
(@candy-says)

Posted : 07/16/2018 2:02 pm

On Ž13Ž.Ž07Ž.Ž2018 at 6:47 PM, Control Panel said:

Hi, just to verify, you're talking about this type of star
Capture.PNG

and not this one, right?
Capture2.PNG

Thanks

about second one. There are always great infos in this threads.

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)
MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 07/18/2018 7:09 am

@Control PanelDo you think it would be beneficial to just pin them at the top of the board like they do in announcements sub for instance. This way people do not have to sort them. They were featured (stars) in the interim until they were pinned (thumbtack) and we never got around to doing this because of the site re-design. I know the sort feature is not very useful for me (unless I am researching) because then I don't see the newest posts first if I have it on a different setting (I think this is what the average user is thinking) who may not even know to sort but needs these heavily used posts. Maybe @Candy Sayscan can tell us more what he wants. But I know those who have requested it use it as a quasi reference guide to cover 99% of the topics / discussions (ie. scarless healing). Someone new is more likely to leave view-settings as is and simply look for new posts by being confused if something was discussed (this is why we pin important things I believe). Just thinking about it a bit. Thank you for all your effort CP!