Notifications
Clear all

This works for me! Read!!!

MemberMember
(@blownaway)

Posted : 07/06/2018 9:44 pm

So, a while back I read some good things on Hemp oil. A family member owns a health food store so I picked some up.

My results were so-so, it helped but didn't keep me clear. I had some cedar oil laying around and when I read something on it about helping skin I decided to mix it up with the Hemp oil and holy crap does it work! In the 2 months I've been using it I had maybe 3-4 pimples and that's because I was binging on ice cream, which normally would break me out like mad. The pimples dry up fairly quick if I do get any.

This is also cheap. For $25 I have enough to last me 6 months! I urge everyone to give this a shot. My skin doesn't feel very oily but with this treatment I've noticed it's a lot less oily. I've had treatments that dry my skin out but that backfires and I break out more and moisturizer doesn't do the job well enough. This feels like a perfect balance.

Here are the links to the exact products I use. Note these are referral links.

https://www.amazon.com/Aura-Cacia-Essential-Texas-Cedarwood/dp/B001E0XZZM/ - Texas Cedar Oil (this is cheaper than what I pay locally)

Aura Cacia Essential Oil Texas Cedarwood [Edited link out] - This is about $4 more than I buy it locally but it's still cheap.

I put this in a 2oz eye dropper bottle and mix about 3/8 of a .5 oz Cedar Oil bottle and the rest Hemp Oil. Nothing else. You should be able to smell the Cedarwood Oil fairly well.

I hope some people give this a shot and post results!!!

MemberMember
(@blownaway)

Posted : 08/11/2018 8:12 pm

Just wanted to update this. I started breaking out due to consuming carbs I should not have. I read up on Lavender oil and read some good things and decided to add what I had to the mix.

Works even BETTER, like much better. My spots from that breakout cleared up very quickly. I had 2 breakouts on my nose which were very red and embarrassing, I've had those before in that location and they usually take a good week or longer to just live with. This mixture reduced redness and started healing within a day.

All my other breakouts leveled off, shrunk and redness is gone. Redness is a big problem with for me, even when I am not broken out around my nose and I have NONE now. My pores around my chin / lips and nose are usually very large, this has shrunk them CONSIDERABLY. Now my skin looks smooth, I am very pleased and surprised what Lavender Oil has done here.

This is the Lavender Oil that I used, but note it's priced at $32 now and I paid $13 at the end of last year. No clue why the price change. A 4oz bottle like this should last you 6 months or more but you may want to shop around for something cheaper, I only know that this is what I got and works.

I mix enough in with the Hemp / Texas Cedar Oil so that I can smell it fairly well. I'd say in that 2oz bottle I mixed about 6-7 full eye droppers. This isn't something you'd put on before going out as your face will look slightly green and oily. I'd start off with a smaller mix and then work up more, just because the smell can be a bit much on your face. Don't use it on your lips, keep it out of your eyes. I hope more people try this and report back because this is THE best thing I've done and I've tried about everything you can imagine.

ArtNaturals 100% Pure Lavender Essential Oil [Edited link out]