Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kpxdynastyx

Stopping Accutane after Two Weeks

I am thinking about stopping Accutane having gone two weeks into the treatment..

no its not because of too dry skin, dry lips, or aches...

i have a mighty itchy scalp that flakes like crazy - i have pieces of dandruff that are about the size of dimes coming out my head!!!

sometimes i wake up at night cuz my head is soo itchy i just wanna shoot myself!!!

SOMEONE HELP!!!!!

Have you tried applying antidandruff creams/gels on your hair.

If nothing works tell your derm about it and he might give some magic gel to help with the itching.

If nothing else works only then think about stopping accutane.

I am thinking about stopping Accutane having gone two weeks into the treatment..

no its not because of too dry skin, dry lips, or aches...

i have a mighty itchy scalp that flakes like crazy - i have pieces of dandruff that are about the size of dimes coming out my head!!!

sometimes i wake up at night cuz my head is soo itchy i just wanna shoot myself!!!

SOMEONE HELP!!!!!

shower with head and shoulders and if your scalp is itchy after that just put some aloe vera gel on there it should help I imagine.

There is another thread here somewhat related, about shampoos and conditioners, that I just posted in - try Nizoral or H&S, and I would say try to wait it out!! You can try some products to aleviate the dry scalp and see if they work first. I had a super itchy scalp my first two weeks, then it went away! I know some other people here have had similar experiences.

Mae

I had a super itchy scalp my first two weeks, then it went away! I know some other people here have had similar experiences.

Mae